MENU

Slide

Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm so so so tmd @#$%^&* pissed with myself okay!
气死我了!!!

I was simply just editing my links on my blogger template,
And i accidentally destroyed my template.
And i didn't have a backup copy of my blogskin.

So i had to find another one,
spend one & a half hour editting
all the colours/font/sizes/content, yadda yadda.
So tired nooooooow, I'm going die from deprive of sleeeeep!
Hahahahas, exaggerating only. :x
没有那么容易死掉的喔!哈哈哈。。
But... So cute right?





Miss Strawberry Shortcake,
Miss Caramel pudding, Miss Cherry Chocolate Cake.
THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU EAT. 私は愛する!


HAHAHAHAS.




Okay, I'll be having my eye makeup tutorial post
up maybe let's say.. this week?
Must see if i'm free or not!

Will reply my tags till then!

Photoshoots shoots shoots shoooots!
Ka-ching, Ka-ching. $$$




---
Loves, fidelis.

No comments: